Learn. Grow. Thrive.
Help us shape the future of HCM software. We’re a fully-distributed team that puts people first. If you’re looking to grow with an organization that values autonomy, collaboration, diversity, and learning – you’ve come to the right place.
How we support our people
You do your best when you feel your best. At Avanti, we provide our team with a wide range of benefits to ensure you and your family are supported.
Flexible Time Off
Annual Incentive Bonus
Quarterly Mental Recharge Days
Parental Leave Program
What our employees say
Work with us
Help us shape the future of HCM software. Join our fully distributed team that puts people first.
Our Core Values
Avanti’s core values lie at the heart of what we do. These values help us to shape our culture, business goals, and product development. We believe that if we remain true to our core values, we'll always be heading in the right direction.
With Open Arms
At Avanti, we are inclusive. We collaborate and share knowledge. It's on us to create safe spaces for diverse opinions and people. Unique perspectives help us make better decisions.
Do What You Say
We trust you to be accountable. To own and learn from your mistakes. To challenge yourself with realistic goals and follow through. You are your word.
Think Big. Start Small.
Be bold in your thinking. Be curious. Ask why and wonder if there’s a better way. Try, fail and try again. We are all responsible for raising the bar. That’s how we move the dial.
Make Your Mark
This isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to grow. By setting goals and delivering amazing outcomes, we grow together. Your talent is a force to be reckoned with – use it.
Award-winning culture & Great Place to Work® certified
We’re a great group doing awesome things and our culture gets better with every person we hire. Year after year, Avanti is recognized as a Great Place to Work for women, youth, in technology, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your time is precious, let’s save you a few clicks. Here are some of our most asked questions.
Submit your application via the job posting on the Avanti Careers Tab in LinkedIn.
Before you apply:
- Be sure your LinkedIn profile is up to date
- Refine your resume – Include your latest accomplishments and how your experience/relevant skills apply to the position you’re applying for
- Upload your resume as an attachment, cover letters aren’t required, but welcome!
- Be sure to answer all screening questions honestly and accurately
Yes, we do! We’re big believers in the value of salary transparency. All Avanti job postings include the salary range for the posted position. You’ll also be asked what your salary expectations are during your initial screening interview with our Talent Acquisition team.
Our interview process takes approximately 2.5 hours, not including any time you spend preparing for the interviews.
Here’s a breakdown of the process:
- All interviews are conducted via Zoom
- 30-minute Culture & Values Chat with Talent Acquisition
- 45-minute Hiring Manager Interview with the hiring manager for the position
- 45-minute Collaborator interview with key team members
- 30-minute Final Interview with a director or member of Senior Leadership Team
- Review the job description
- Do your research on Avanti product, our team, the industry and our company. Come with questions about the role and the company
- Be prepared to answer role-specific questions related to your experience/technical knowledge
- Be prepared to demonstrate how you meet the role requirements with examples from your past, or innovative ideas about how you would perform a specific task
While we hope to one day expand outside of our borders, Avanti currently only hires Canadian residents or those who have a valid work permit that entitles them to work in Canada. We support employees on their journey to becoming permanent residents by providing necessary documents and letters.
When you become an Avantian, your benefits start from day one!
At Avanti we have a flexible time off program, meaning we work flexible hours and have an unlimited time off policy. All time off does require approval and is based on workload, deadlines and project schedules.
All employees are required to take at least the minimum statutory requirement for vacation each year. On average, Avantians typically take off 3-5 weeks per year.
Our culture is a point of pride for us. We are a team that lives its values of diversity and inclusion, integrity, innovation, and impact. The best way we can support our clients with service excellence is to start with supporting our people. We ask our people to take care of themselves and their families first, and work second. We encourage individuals to grow and develop through opportunities and performance guidance.
As a fully-distributed Canadian team, we respect flexibility and autonomy. We trust our team to get their work done, even if that means work is done outside of the typical 9-5 schedule.
If you don’t see a current role that’s a good fit for you, the best way to stay updated on our latest job openings is to follow us on LinkedIn.